Three bundle options are available to ASTC member organizations—including both Science Center and Museum Members and Allied Members—which allow you to purchase a set of registrations at a greatly reduced price.
We hope that these member bundles not only provide a significant savings to ASTC member organizations, but also encourage our members to enable a larger breadth and depth of their teams to participate in #ASTCvirtual, including junior and front-line staff as well as areas of your organization that are often not as represented as others.
We encourage you to not only include regular staff at your organization in your bundle purchase, but also board members, committed volunteers, and close community partners.
Three different bundle options are available, and chief executives of ASTC-member organizations may purchase more than one bundle to fit the size of your team.
We ask you to purchase your bundles by Friday, October 21, to allow time for your team to submit their registrations before the event.
Ten (10) registrations for those affiliated with your organization
Five (5) registrations for those affiliated with your organization
Registration for anyone affiliated with your organization
Member Bundles Purchased
Thanks to the following ASTC members who have purchased member bundles for their teams:
- American Museum of Natural History, New York, New York, United States
- Arizona Science Center, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Blue Rhino Design, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, California, United States
- Children’s Museum Tucson – Oro Valley, Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Children’s Science Center, Fairfax, Virginia, United States
- Discovery Center at Murfree Spring, Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
- Discovery Place, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Burlington, Vermont, United States
- Fleet Science Center, San Diego, California, United States
- Johnson Geo Centre, St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada
- MOXI The Wolf Museum of Exploration + Innovation, Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, Illinois, United States
- North Dakota’s Gateway to Science, Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, Miami, Florida, United States
- Quest Science Center, Livermore, California, United States
- San Diego Natural History Museum, San Diego, California, United States
- Science Center of Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Science Mill, Johnson City, Texas, United States
- Scott Family Amazeum, Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
- SHU Discovery Science Center and Planetarium, Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
- Techmania Science Center, Plzeň, Czech Republic
- TELUS Spark Science Centre, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum, Reno, Nevada, United States
- The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- The Lawrence Hall of Science, Berkeley, California, United States
- Wings Over the Rockies, Denver, Colorado, United States
If you are affiliated with any of these organizations, contact your leadership to see if you can be a part of the bundle before submitting an individual registration for #ASTCvirtual.